This stunning set of 40 ultra-thick sturdy unbendable learning cards features a range of beautiful real-life images in high definition of a variety of Birds of Prey, Farm Animals, Insects and Wild Animals on the front and contains names and spelling formation on the back.
Suitable to be used from 2 years old, or sooner under adult supervision, right until the child is of primary school age.
From learning to confidently recognize animals, birds, insects through their real-life images in their natural environment to honing great observational skills by focusing on all the beautiful and vivid details, this set is perfect for boosting the development of the child’s visual memory and instilling a habit of being attentive to details.
The back of the learning card contains the name of the object in the front and also teaches how to form its spelling.
We have taken great care in designing each of our themes to help you achieve a variety of games, activities & lessons, making every set truly versatile and long-lasting.
Children will be able to learn to differentiate between birds and insects and other animals, categorize & sort them in different stacks, learn spellings, express what they see on the image using lots of new words and full sentences with confidence.
Have more than one Teddo Play Learning Sets? Playing the sorting game can get even better as the child can also learn to sort by category – lay a variety of cards (image side up) on the floor and ask the child to sort them by category and characteristics, for example – birds, animals, reptiles, amphibians, insects and so on. Lots more creative play ideas included in the play guide in your box.
At a glance:
- 40 carefully selected real-life images of various Birds of Prey, Wild Animals, Insects & Farm Animals in their natural surroundings
- Spend quality 1-on-1 time with your child encouraging them to carefully observe the clear crisp images of the main creature all while absorbing all the beautiful details of their natural surroundings in the background
- Children learn to confidently recognise, sort, categorise animals, birds, insects through their real-life images
- Encourages conversations and helps support speech & language development, building confidence and self-esteem
- Helps children with spelling formation and learning new words, expanding their vocabulary through regular use
- Distraction-free front to inspire visual thinking and to allow for longer attention spans
- Cleverly formatted text on the reverse provides a strong foundation for reading and writing
Designed & Made in the UK | UKCA/CE Tested
We have tried our very best to support our UK economy in our own small capacity and have remained entirely & proudly Made in the UK from day 1.
UKCA/CE safety tested.
What's included in my order?
FREE Magnetic-close Gift / Storage Box
Your set of Teddo Play Learning Cards comes hand-packed in a premium sturdy magnetic shut-close box, making it very much giftable as is.
FREE Play Ideas Guide
Every order also receives a free physical play guide which is a wire-bound booklet full of creative play ideas and suggestions to help you make the most of your Teddo Play Learning Sets.
If you have ordered adhesive magnets to use the learning cards on magnetic surfaces such as magnetic whiteboards, blackboards or even on your fridge, a set of 40 adhesive magnets will be included in your package. Please note children should not be left unsupervised with magnets. These are learning aids and not toys.
If you have added the gift-wrapping option to your order, your items will be sent gift-wrapped without any price receipts.
We support the international Children's Education Charity, Room to Read in their education and gender equality programs. For every Teddo Play Learning Set we sell, we get a local language book produced for a Room to Read library for children from low-income communities across 20 nations.