Warm, spicy and comforting effect on the mind and body. Uplifting and energising effect to reduce drowsiness, with antiseptic airborne properties.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Structural | Respiratory | Skin | Soothing | Uplifting | EnergisingLily & Loaf's Cinnamon essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the bark of Cinnamomum zeylanicum.
Cinnamon is one of the oldest aromatics which has also enjoyed an illustrious history as a spice and medicine.
As early as 1500 B.C. it was known in Egypt and Rome and was valued highly as a flavouring, an aromatic in ceremonies and was used in a broad range of medicinal applications.With a warming, comforting effect it works well for aching sore muscles and joints, and has a soothing tonic effect on the mind and body.
Cinnamon oil has antiseptic properties and can be diffused to reduce airborne bacteria.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse to clear the air and reduce airborne bacteria, and as an uplifting tonic to improve energy.
- Massage after blending to relieve muscles and exhaustion.
- Apply diluted to joints, sprains, and sore muscles. Add to bathwater to invigorate tired muscles.
- Blends well with Black Pepper, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Frankincense, Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme and Ylang Ylang.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation.
When applying citrus oils do not expose skin to direct sunlight or UV light for 72 hours. External use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils.
Not recommended for use on children under 12 years.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children.
The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Cinnamon - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
PLANT PART: Bark
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation