The Humbug Nixie Clock
- The Humbug clock is an art deco-inspired clock you can make as colourful or plain as you want.
Using the latest generation electronics and a precision laser-cut acrylic case.
made of alternate layers of clear and black Perspex to give an eye-catching design.
- Comes alive if the internal lighting is enabled.
- The lighting has various modes, you can choose your own fixed colour.
- Have them constant or pulsing.
- It can cycle through all colours or even have a different colour for each tube that follows the number displayed.
A great little clock that is feature-packed and a guaranteed conversation starter.
- 6 off Z570M Nixie tubes
- Super easy to set the time
- Displays Time and Date
- Alarm clock mode
- Various Colour display modes
- Tube life in excess of 20 years
- Accurate to +/- 1 minute per year
The Humbug measures (In) 7.48 x 3.54 x 3.15 (19cm x 9cm x 8cm) tall, each one is individually signed and numbered on the underside.