Bladderwrack is a common iodine-rich type of seaweed that is brown in colour and found all over the world in our oceans and seas.
Used in traditional medicine and in present times for weight loss and thyroid issues.
Burdock root is popular in Asian culture and contains multiple types of powerful antioxidants like phenolic acids and luteolin.
Bladderwrack and Burdock Sea Moss Gel Benefits :
Burdock root, sea moss and bladderwrack is a great combination of ingredients and a lovely iodine-rich supplement.
The root has been used to treat skin conditions like acne and eczema, and to remove toxins from the body.
The fucoxanthin properties in bladderwrack are high in antioxidants and have the ability to scavenge free radicals in the body.
- Bladderwrack and sea moss both contain dietary fibre which can contribute to keeping the bowels moving in a regular pattern
- A good source of iodine, calcium, magnesium and potassium and trace minerals
- An increase in urine flow may be achieved with a burdock root supplement
- It contains algin which could help with constipation
- Burdock root has the potential to reduce inflammation
- Organic sea moss
- Spring water
- Burdock root
Product Information :
- Name : Bladderwrack and Burdock Sea Moss Gel
- Colour : Brown
- Expiry : Use within 14 days
Legal Disclaimer :
- Our products will not cure any kind of illness or prevent any disease
- Orders are produced in a commercial kitchen in Haringey