Obsidian Nixie Mk II Clock
The Obsidian Nixie Clock, so-called the black acrylic it's made from closely resembles black volcanic glass.
A very stylish and reserved clock, made with a combination of 3D printed and laser-cut parts to house the latest in Nixie Clock electronics.
Like a lot of our clocks, we can make these in a range of colours and finishes, and also fit larger tubes.
If required - just drop us a line.
Uses 6 of the Z570M German nixie tubes and has a host of features including.
- Time and Date display.
- Super accurate RTC chip, +/- 1 minute per year.
- 12 / 24hr mode.
- Nixie tubes can last in excess of 20 years before needing replacement.
- Programmable RGB colour modes.
- Fade / Slots / Scroll back display effects.
- Super easy to set with just 2 buttons.
- Measures dimensions (in): (7.28) 185mm wide, (3.15) 80mm deep, and (2.76) 70mm to the top of the tubes.