Mens Silver Onyx Emerald Cut Ring
It is made of stainless steel, which does not tarnish and has the appearance of platinum, making it suitable for allergy sufferers.
With a stainless steel base as opposed to brass, which turns your finger green, steel is hypoallergenic, resulting in no green finger, and gold on steel lasts a long time.
Stainless steel jewellery lasts a long time, does not tarnish or scratch easily, is nickel-free, and should be allergy-free for the vast majority of people.
Unlike fashion jewellery, a stainless steel ring can be worn all the time.
To clean your ring, use warm water and a clean cloth.
The stainless steel 316L finish is tarnish-free and ideal for allergy sufferers.
Steel is beautiful because it resembles platinum and is extremely durable.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Plating: High polished (no plating)
- Center Stone Type: Synthetic Onyx
- Center Stone Color: Jet
- Category: Ring
- Gender: Men
- Product Weight(approx): 14.99(g)